(1) We believe that the sixty-six books of the Bible are inspired by the Holy Spirit in the Canonical Scriptures as originally given, and constitute the inerrant and authoritative Word of God, being the only and final authority for the Church in all matters of faith and conduct. 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21.
(2) We believe that there is only one true God eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each of whom possess equally all the unchangeable attributes of Deity, pre-existent and by Whom all true believers are indwelt. Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 48:16; 2 Corinthians 13:14; John 14:17 and 23. a. God the Father is Spirit, altogether holy, just, loving, infinite and eternal. Romans 3:26; John 3:16 and 4:24 b. God the Son, Jesus Christ, created all things yet humbled Himself to be miraculously conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, eternally the Son of God Who unites in His Person for ever, perfect Deity and sinless, true Humanity. John 1:1-4; Colossians 1:16; Isaiah 7:14 and 9:6-7; Philippians 2:7. c. God the Holy Spirit is a Divine Person, equal with the Father and the Son and of the same nature; He is our Teacher, leading us into all truth, revealing to us the things of Christ, whom He delights to honour and through whom the Father dwelt within the Son as Man and through Whom now the Father and the Son dwell within all who are redeemed. Luke 4:1; John 14:10 and 16:13-15 and 17:21-23.
(3) We believe in the personality of Satan, who is called the Devil; that on the day that Adam fell, believing the Devil’s lie, Adam and all mankind forfeited the life of God and died spiritually, necessitating forgiveness and the restoration of that life as God’s gift through Jesus Christ, – a New Birth. Revelation 20:2; Genesis 2:16-17 and 3:4-5; Romans 5:12 and 3:23; 1 Corinthians 15:21-22; John 3:3-5; Philippians 1:21.
(4) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the sinless Lamb of God, died willingly in the place of sinners to become the Redeemer of this fallen world; by His vicarious and reconciling death, the only Mediator between God and man, and through Whose shed blood and through faith in Whom alone, by grace, we receive the forgiveness of our sins. Acts 20:28; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 1:6-7; Titus 3:4-7.
(5) We believe that on the day He died the Lord Jesus Christ went to Paradise and that by His resurrection He overcame death in all its forms, spiritual and physical; that in His resurrection body He appeared to His disciples and ascended to the Father; that on the day of Pentecost He came in the Person of His Holy Spirit to dwell within the human spirit of all who had received Him then and of all who will receive Him now, whereby, they being baptized by the Holy Spirit into His Body on earth, Christ established His Church then and continues to build His Church now; a Fellowship of all true believers, of which He is the Head and which consists only of those who have been born again by the Spirit of God. Mark 15:34 and 37-38; Luke 23:43-46; John 19:30; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15; 1 Corinthians 15:14 and 20; Acts 13:33 and 26:22-23; Romans 8:29; Colossians 1:18; Revelation 1:5 and 20; Hebrews 10:15 and 19-20; Ephesians 1:19-20 and 2:1-6 and 20-22; 2 Corinthians 13:5.
(6) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ tasted death for every man; that there are no limits to the reconciling efficacy of His shed blood; that He is the Savior, of all men, especially of those who believe; that God is unwilling that any should perish but commands all men everywhere to repent and be converted, that their sins might be blotted out. Hebrews 2:9; 1 John 2:2; I Timothy 4:10; 2 Peter 3:9; Acts 17:30 and 3:19.
(7) We believe that instantly, in response to the obedience of faith, the Holy Spirit is present in Person in all who have repented toward God and have put their trust in Christ; that such are born again the children of God, Who is the Father only of them that believe; and that these enjoy within their human spirits the inner witness of the Holy Spirit and give the outward evidence of a godly life, bearing the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ. John 7:38-39; Acts 5:32; Romans 8:9 and 14-16; Philippians 1:11; Galatians 5:22.
(8) We believe that God has given to us eternal life and that this life is in His Son: that being reconciled to God by His substitutionary Death, much more, we are to be saved and empowered by Christ’s indwelling, Resurrection Life; that without Christ we can do nothing of any abiding worth. Romans 5:10; Galatians 2:20; 2 Corinthians 12:9; John 15:5; 1 John 5:9-12.
(9) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again in Person to this earth, in visible, bodily form to receive His own, and that by Him God will judge the world in righteousness. Acts 1:11 and 17:30-31; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; Luke 21:24-27.
(10) We believe in the eternal security and blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost; that all believers have solemn responsibility as debtors to all men everywhere, to warn them and to win them as the Holy Spirit enables and directs, in fulfillment of Christ’s commission to the Church. John 10:27-30; Hebrews 13:5; Ephesians 1:13-14 and 4:30; Matthew 25:46 and 28:18-20.