Plan Your Year
Use the following information and schedules to help plan your Bible School year.
For more information, please do not hesitate to call the Registrar.
One Year Programme
Sep 15, 2023 – Apr 18, 2024
Tuition: $17,400 CAD
USD Equivalent: aprx. $12,900 USD
Sep 15, 2023 – Dec 14, 2023
Tuition: $9,800 CAD
USD Equivalent: aprx. $7,200 USD
Jan 14, 2024 – Apr 18, 2024
Tuition: $10,200 CAD
USD Equivalent: aprx. $7,500 USD
A Year at Capernwray Harbour
View a sample of the entire school year: Bible Study courses, programmes, community Bible studies and more.
A Week at Capernwray Harbour
View a sample of a typical week of activity at the Capernwray Harbour Bible School.
Financial Planning for Bible School
For many students each year we recognize that finances can be a struggle. The thought of paying for a year of tuition can often be overwhelming! But the Lord remains faithful and loves to draw us to Himself as we learn to rely on Him, especially in this area. While trusting the Lord will lead and provide, the items below are a few practical things we’d like to suggest in order to help you plan your finances for Bible School:
01. The full Tuition Fees are considered a charitable donation for income tax purposes in Canada. For most, this amounts to a substantial tax refund in the Spring. This is also helpful information for your friends and family who may like to make tuition payments on your behalf. Download, print and hand out this Tuition Payment card to your family and friends.
02. Consider whether your church family may like the opportunity to support you in this way. Many churches are happy to make tuition payments on behalf of a student who wishes to attend Bible School. Download, print & hand out this Tuition Payment card to your church.
03. If you currently work or plan to work before starting Bible School, consider setting aside a portion of what you earn each month in order to save. Christmas break also provides an opportunity to earn income for tuition fees.
04. We understand that making a bulk payment for the full tuition at one time isn’t always possible. Have a look at the Tuition Payment Plans to support your financial planning.
05. View our Tuition Refund Policy
More financial tips and information
Items to Note
Chartered bus rides may be arranged through Capernwray Harbour for our Christmas Break & Yearend and will be communicated to the student body well in advance of travel times.
Please maintain your commitment to this year of Bible School by not arranging additional holidays during the programme which allows yourself to attend the complete course.